Develop and promote adoption of technologies to build climate resilience and sustainability of rice-based systems in marginal environments to increase productivity, food and nutritional security and farmers’ income.
- Utilize genetic resources and modern technologies to develop better climate resilient varieties
- Develop production system technologies and knowledge for rice based agri systems in marginal environments
- Increase adoption of climate-resilient rice varieties and production technologies through efficient seed systems and dissemination strategies in collaboration with partners’ institutes
- Work with other CG institutes, CG platforms, advanced institutions and nations to translate global research benefit for rice- based agri food system community
- INGER - MERIT (Germplasm Evaluation)
- Quantitative Genetics & Biometrics
- Hybrid Breeding (ASEAN Heterosis Development)
- Biotic Monitoring & Resistance (Disease & Pests)
- Abiotic adaptation (Stress Tolerance)
- Healthier Rice
Building a competitive, nutritious, safe and prosperous rice-based agri-food sector for all.